Difference between revisions of "Power Wiki Main Page"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 21:23, 21 January 2021
In the Spotlight
- 2021 Release Wave 2 Release Plans are available!
Early Access is available on the August 2, 2021. Have a look in the Release Plans to see what features are available as Early Access!
- Dynamics 365 2021 Wave 1 Release Plan
- Power Platform 2021 Wave 1 Release Plan
- Key Dates to keep in mind
- Deployment Schedule
Summaries from the Community:
- 2021 Release Wave 1 Plan – Our Top Favourites by Lisa Crosbie and Megan V. Walker (PODCAST)
- Dynamics 365 and Power Platform Wave 2 2021 Release: Top 10 in (under) 10 Minutes by Lisa Crosbie (VIDEO)
- 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan: My Top 6 Power Apps Features by Diana Birkelbach
- Top 11 things from Power Platform 2021 release wave 2 by Oleksandr Olashyn
- D365 HR 2021 | Wave 2: Release Notes by Ana Inés Urrutia
- Release wave 2 2021 Human Resources by Malin Martnes
- Power Platform 2021 Release Wave 2 Highlights by Carina M. Claesson
- 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan – Top 5 Features by Ali Kahn
- Omnichannel – Wave 2 2021 by EY Kalman
- New release plan is here- see what features will be coming to Power Platform by Rishona Elijah
For weekly news visit:
- Power Wiki wants to highlight someone who has done an incredible job lately, putting together no less than 20 (!) articles within the topic PL-400. This really makes us want to start preparing for taking that certification exam! Thanks for writing all these posts Joe Griffin! 🙏 We appreciate your effort and also your expertise within all areas that this exam covers. 👏
- The summary article was released yesterday and is found here. The first article in this series was released on the 27th of December 2020 and is found here.
- Well done Joe Griffin! 💪🌟
- (Picture from blog the CRM CHAP)