Power Apps Component Framework
Power Apps Component Framework (PCF) is the framework which Microsoft uses for developing components to Power Apps. In 2019 it was released officially so that community contributors (professional developers) could create PCF controls and by that be able to modify the UI in Model-Driven apps in a way which was not possible before the release of this framework.
Developers all over the world started to create PCF controls as open source and MVP Guido Preite invented the PCF Gallery which is like a conponent store or repository where you can find information about available PCF controls.
- Announcing the public preview of canvas components and Power Apps component framework Power Apps blog 2020-02-27
- Announcing the general availability of the PowerApps component framework for model-driven applications and PowerApps CLI Power Apps blog 2019-10-01
- Announcing experimental release of the PowerApps component framework for Canvas apps Power Apps blog 2019-09-12
- The PowerApps component framework and the PowerApps CLI is now available for public preview Power Apps blog 2019-04-23
Samples and Utils
- Dianamics PCF Utils by Diana Birkelbash
Getting started with PCF Custom Controls - Danish Naglekar EmPower Your Career conference 2020-04-06