Power Apps Portals is one of the app types within Power Apps, the other two being canvas apps and model-driven apps.
On September 14, 2017, Microsoft announced transition options from legacy Adxstudio Portals v7 to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Portals and a formal support channel to assist customers with the transition to these new portal options
On the 18th of July 2019 it was announced that Power Apps Portals was in Public Preview.
Power Apps Portals allows users outside their organizations to sign in to view and create data in Common Data Service. A typical use case is when you want to set up a self service portal where e.g. customers or partners can view certain data and also update e.g. data about themselves.
- Get Started with Power Apps portals
- Administer Power Apps portals
- Working with Power Apps portals
- Extend Power Apps portals
- Articles tagged with Portals by Nick Doelman
- Engineered Code Power Apps portals blog by Nicholas Hayduk
- Refresh the Cache - Power Apps portals podcast