API requests limits
Effective October 2019, to help ensure service levels, availability, and quality, there are entitlement limits to the number of requests users can make each day across Power Apps, Power Automate, AI Builder, Power Virtual Agents, and customer engagement apps. These are refered to as Power Platform request limits.
Microsoft Dataverse API limits is a part of this. There are two categories of limits that apply for Microsoft Dataverse: Entitlement and Service protection limits.
- Requests limits and allocations For information about limits for all areas within Power Platform.
- Microsoft Dataverse API limits overview For Dataverse API limits
- Service Protection API Limits
- Power Platform Requests limits by Timo Pertilä 2021-02-08
- API per user limits – The good, the bad and the ugly by Gustaf Westerlund 2019-09-03
- Summarising the New Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement API Request Limits & Allocations by Joe Griffin
- How do the Power Platform API Limits affect Model Driven Apps? by Scott Durow