Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page describes different ways to get data into Microsoft Dataverse.
- Data import with Classic UI
- Power Platform dataflows
- Import from Excel
You can also use Azure Data Factory for data import/export. Other common ways to get data into Dataverse is to use a third party tool, e.g. Kingswaysoft or Scribe.
- How to import data Import from wthin a model-driven app
- Import data (all record types) from multiple sources Import with Classic UI
- Import or export data from Microsoft Dataverse Import from Maker Portal
- Create and use Dataflows Power Platform Dataflows
- Copy data from and to Dynamics 365 (Common Data Service) or Dynamics CRM by using Azure Data Factory