Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a list of community content which has been featured on Power Wiki.
- Today we would like to highlight someone who has done an impressive work documenting his experience from trying out different XrmToolBox tools (and other tools as well). Take a look at this page on Linn Zaw Win's blog Linn's Power Platform Notebook and you will be amazed by his work! Not only is there a list of LOTS of useful tools, there are links to articles in which Linn describe how the tools work. While you are on this page - whatever you do don't miss the wonderful quote by no other than Power Wiki's Jonas Rapp!
- "If you are not working with XrmToolBox, you are just working too hard." – Jonas Rapp, 2016" 🤩
- Well done documenting the tools Linn, this is such a 😎 place to visit when you want to get a quick start for how different tools work or just inspiration for what you can do to improve the "you are just working too hard" part!
- Hardit Bhatia is currently doing a Power Apps (Canvas apps) series of articles where he uses a 😎 concept.
- A-Z: 26 tips! Learn how to improve your Power Apps!.
- One article each day representing the letters of the alphabet.
- We really like this concept Hardit Bhatia, it's an awesome way of improving our Canvas apps skills!
- First out to be featured on Power Wiki is Carl Cookson and his XrmToolBox tools. Carl Cookson is always good at upliftning others with a #FeelGoodFriday tag on Twitter. It is time for Carl Cookson to be highlighted!
- Carl has given some love to the Role Documenter, which was originally created by Santosh Bhagat read Carl's article about it!
- Org Settings Updater lets you configure D365 Org Settings in your Microsoft Dataflex environment. Read Carl's article about it!
- ERD Visio Builder lets you create Visio diagrams from Dataverse tables. Read Carl's article about it!
- Mockaroo Data Munger lets you create data in your Dataverse environment using Mockaroo API. Read Carl's article about it!
- Flow To Visio helps you document your Power Automate cloud flows! Read Carl's article about it!
- Keep up the good work Carl Cookson!